Russange tourism and travel guide
Visit Russange: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Russange is situated in the Moselle department and Lorraine region (now part of the Grand-Est region), in the north-east of France at 43 kilometres from Metz, the department capital (general information: Russange is 271 kilometres from Paris).
Russange, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Russange in Grand-Est.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
Map of places to visit near Russange
Markets in and near Russange
- Audun-le-Tiche: market Saturday (2km)
- Villerupt: market Tuesday & Friday (2km)
- Ottange: market Thursday (7km)
- Longwy: market Thursday & Saturday (14km)
- Knutange: market Wednesday (17km)
- Hayange: market Thursday & Saturday (19km)
- Thionville: market Saturday (20km)
- Yutz: market Friday (22km)
- Piennes: market Thursday (23km)
- Fameck: market Saturday (23km)
More information about Russange, Lorraine
Tourist attractions near Russange, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Russange.
- Longwy ville neuve (Vauban fortifications) (14km)
- Parc du château de Pange (53km)
Protected historical centre (fr: secteur sauvegardé)
(see also historical French towns)
- Metz (41km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
- Rombas (27km)
Zoo and/or wildlife park
- Parc zoologique d'Amnéville (29km)
Geography and distances
New region: Grand-Est
Distance to Russange
from Metz (prefecture): 43 km
from Paris: 271 km
from Calais: 334 km
from Nice: 650 km
from Bordeaux: 714 km
from Strasbourg: 165 km
For driving distances to Russange from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
This page in French: Visiter Russange