Thil tourism and travel guide
Visit Thil: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Thil is situated in the Meurthe-et-Moselle department and Lorraine region (now part of the Grand-Est region), in the north-east of France at 89 kilometres from Nancy, the department capital (general information: Thil is 267 kilometres from Paris).
Thil, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Thil in Grand-Est.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
Map of places to visit near Thil
Markets in and near Thil
- Villerupt: market Tuesday & Friday (2km)
- Audun-le-Tiche: market Saturday (4km)
- Ottange: market Thursday (9km)
- Longwy: market Thursday & Saturday (12km)
- Knutange: market Wednesday (17km)
- Hayange: market Thursday & Saturday (19km)
- Piennes: market Thursday (20km)
- Thionville: market Saturday (22km)
- Longuyon: market Friday (22km)
- Yutz: market Friday (24km)
More information about Thil, Lorraine
Tourist attractions near Thil, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Thil.
- Longwy ville neuve (Vauban fortifications) (12km)
- Parc du château de Pange (54km)
Protected historical centre (fr: secteur sauvegardé)
(see also historical French towns)
- Metz (41km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
- Rombas (28km)
Zoo and/or wildlife park
- Parc zoologique d'Amnéville (30km)
Geography and distances
New region: Grand-Est
Distance to Thil
from Nancy (prefecture): 89 km
from Paris: 267 km
from Calais: 332 km
from Nice: 650 km
from Bordeaux: 711 km
from Strasbourg: 167 km
For driving distances to Thil from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
This page in French: Visiter Thil