Crusnes tourism and travel guide
Visit Crusnes: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Crusnes is situated in the Meurthe-et-Moselle department and Lorraine region (now part of the Grand-Est region), in the north-east of France at 85 kilometres from Nancy, the department capital (general information: Crusnes is 267 kilometres from Paris).
Crusnes, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Crusnes in Grand-Est.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
Map of places to visit near Crusnes
Markets in and near Crusnes
- Villerupt: market Tuesday & Friday (4km)
- Audun-le-Tiche: market Saturday (5km)
- Ottange: market Thursday (7km)
- Knutange: market Wednesday (13km)
- Longwy: market Thursday & Saturday (15km)
- Hayange: market Thursday & Saturday (15km)
- Piennes: market Thursday (17km)
- Thionville: market Saturday (19km)
- Fameck: market Saturday (20km)
- Yutz: market Friday (21km)
More information about Crusnes, Lorraine
Tourist attractions near Crusnes, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Crusnes.
- Longwy ville neuve (Vauban fortifications) (15km)
- Parc du château de Pange (50km)
Protected historical centre (fr: secteur sauvegardé)
(see also historical French towns)
- Metz (37km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
- Rombas (24km)
Zoo and/or wildlife park
- Parc zoologique d'Amnéville (26km)
Geography and distances
New region: Grand-Est
Distance to Crusnes
from Nancy (prefecture): 85 km
from Paris: 267 km
from Calais: 335 km
from Nice: 646 km
from Bordeaux: 708 km
from Strasbourg: 164 km
For driving distances to Crusnes from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 13 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Audun-le-Tiche, Aumetz, Beuvillers, Brehain-la-Ville, Errouville, Fillieres, Havange, Russange, Serrouville, Thil, Tiercelet, Tressange and Villerupt.
This page in French: Visiter Crusnes