Beuvillers tourism and travel guide
Visit Beuvillers: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Beuvillers is situated in the Meurthe-et-Moselle department and Lorraine region (now part of the Grand-Est region), in the north-east of France at 79 kilometres from Nancy, the department capital (general information: Beuvillers is 266 kilometres from Paris).
Beuvillers, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Beuvillers in Grand-Est.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
Map of places to visit near Beuvillers
Markets in and near Beuvillers
- Villerupt: market Tuesday & Friday (9km)
- Audun-le-Tiche: market Saturday (10km)
- Knutange: market Wednesday (10km)
- Ottange: market Thursday (10km)
- Hayange: market Thursday & Saturday (12km)
- Piennes: market Thursday (13km)
- Fameck: market Saturday (17km)
- Thionville: market Saturday (18km)
- Moyeuvre-Grande: market Wednesday (18km)
- Homecourt: market Sunday all day (18km)
More information about Beuvillers, Lorraine
Tourist attractions near Beuvillers, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Beuvillers.
- Longwy ville neuve (Vauban fortifications) (19km)
- Parc du château de Pange (46km)
Protected historical centre (fr: secteur sauvegardé)
(see also historical French towns)
- Metz (32km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
- Rombas (20km)
Zoo and/or wildlife park
- Parc zoologique d'Amnéville (22km)
Geography and distances
New region: Grand-Est
Distance to Beuvillers
from Nancy (prefecture): 79 km
from Paris: 266 km
from Calais: 337 km
from Nice: 640 km
from Bordeaux: 704 km
from Strasbourg: 161 km
For driving distances to Beuvillers from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 14 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Anderny, Audun-le-Roman, Aumetz, Boulange, Crusnes, Errouville, Fillieres, Fontoy, Havange, Lommerange, Malavillers, Sancy, Serrouville and Tressange.
This page in French: Visiter Beuvillers