Boulange tourism and travel guide
Visit Boulange: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Boulange is situated in the Moselle department and Lorraine region (now part of the Grand-Est region), in the north-east of France at 33 kilometres from Metz, the department capital (general information: Boulange is 269 kilometres from Paris).
Boulange, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Boulange in Grand-Est.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
Map of places to visit near Boulange
Markets in and near Boulange
- Knutange: market Wednesday (7km)
- Ottange: market Thursday (8km)
- Hayange: market Thursday & Saturday (9km)
- Villerupt: market Tuesday & Friday (10km)
- Audun-le-Tiche: market Saturday (10km)
- Fameck: market Saturday (14km)
- Piennes: market Thursday (14km)
- Thionville: market Saturday (15km)
- Moyeuvre-Grande: market Wednesday (16km)
- Clouange: market Tuesday & Friday (17km)
More information about Boulange, Lorraine
Tourist attractions near Boulange, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Boulange.
- Longwy ville neuve (Vauban fortifications) (21km)
- Parc du château de Pange (44km)
Protected historical centre (fr: secteur sauvegardé)
(see also historical French towns)
- Metz (30km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
- Rombas (17km)
Zoo and/or wildlife park
- Parc zoologique d'Amnéville (20km)
Geography and distances
New region: Grand-Est
Distance to Boulange
from Metz (prefecture): 33 km
from Paris: 269 km
from Calais: 340 km
from Nice: 639 km
from Bordeaux: 706 km
from Strasbourg: 158 km
For driving distances to Boulange from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 14 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Anderny, Audun-le-Roman, Aumetz, Beuvillers, Errouville, Fontoy, Havange, Knutange, Lommerange, Rochonvillers, Sancy, Serrouville, Tressange and Trieux.
This page in French: Visiter Boulange