Trieux tourism and travel guide
Visit Trieux: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Trieux is situated in the Meurthe-et-Moselle department and Lorraine region (now part of the Grand-Est region), in the north-east of France at 73 kilometres from Nancy, the department capital (general information: Trieux is 266 kilometres from Paris).
Trieux, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Trieux in Grand-Est.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
Map of places to visit near Trieux
Markets in and near Trieux
- Knutange: market Wednesday (8km)
- Hayange: market Thursday & Saturday (8km)
- Piennes: market Thursday (11km)
- Homecourt: market Sunday all day (12km)
- Moyeuvre-Grande: market Wednesday (12km)
- Joeuf: market Friday (13km)
- Fameck: market Saturday (13km)
- Clouange: market Tuesday & Friday (14km)
- Ottange: market Thursday (14km)
- Rombas: market Thursday (14km)
More information about Trieux, Lorraine
Tourist attractions near Trieux, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Trieux.
- Longwy ville neuve (Vauban fortifications) (25km)
- Parc du château de Pange (41km)
Protected historical centre (fr: secteur sauvegardé)
(see also historical French towns)
- Metz (26km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
- Rombas (14km)
Zoo and/or wildlife park
- Parc zoologique d'Amnéville (17km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Trieux
from Nancy (prefecture): 73 km
from Paris: 266 km
from Calais: 342 km
from Nice: 633 km
from Bordeaux: 701 km
from Strasbourg: 156 km
For driving distances to Trieux from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 13 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Anderny, Anoux, Audun-le-Roman, Avril, Bettainvillers, Boulange, Fontoy, Lommerange, Mairy-Mainville, Malavillers, Mancieulles, Sancy and Tucquegnieux.
This page in French: Visiter Trieux