Anoux tourism and travel guide
Visit Anoux: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Anoux is situated in the Meurthe-et-Moselle department and Lorraine region (now part of the Grand-Est region), in the north-east of France at 69 kilometres from Nancy, the department capital (general information: Anoux is 261 kilometres from Paris).
Anoux, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Anoux in Grand-Est.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
Map of places to visit near Anoux
Markets in and near Anoux
- Piennes: market Thursday (8km)
- Homecourt: market Sunday all day (10km)
- Joeuf: market Friday (11km)
- Moyeuvre-Grande: market Wednesday (13km)
- Jarny: market Saturday (13km)
- Hayange: market Thursday & Saturday (14km)
- Knutange: market Wednesday (14km)
- Clouange: market Tuesday & Friday (16km)
- Rombas: market Thursday (17km)
- Fameck: market Saturday (17km)
More information about Anoux, Lorraine
Tourist attractions near Anoux, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Anoux.
- Longwy ville neuve (Vauban fortifications) (28km)
Regional Natural Parcs
- Lorraine (45km)
- Parc du château de Pange (41km)
Protected historical centre (fr: secteur sauvegardé)
(see also historical French towns)
- Metz (26km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
- Rombas (17km)
Zoo and/or wildlife park
- Parc zoologique d'Amnéville (20km)
Geography and distances
New region: Grand-Est
Distance to Anoux
from Nancy (prefecture): 69 km
from Paris: 261 km
from Calais: 341 km
from Nice: 629 km
from Bordeaux: 694 km
from Strasbourg: 157 km
For driving distances to Anoux from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 15 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Bettainvillers, Briey, Fleville-Lixieres, Landres, Lantefontaine, Les Baroches, Lubey, Mairy-Mainville, Mance, Mancieulles, Mont-Bonvillers, Norroy-le-Sec, Ozerailles, Trieux and Tucquegnieux.
This page in French: Visiter Anoux