Mance tourism and travel guide
Visit Mance: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Mance is situated in the Meurthe-et-Moselle department and Lorraine region (now part of the Grand-Est region), in the north-east of France at 67 kilometres from Nancy, the department capital (general information: Mance is 264 kilometres from Paris).
Mance, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Mance in Grand-Est.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
Map of places to visit near Mance
Markets in and near Mance
- Homecourt: market Sunday all day (7km)
- Joeuf: market Friday (8km)
- Moyeuvre-Grande: market Wednesday (10km)
- Piennes: market Thursday (11km)
- Hayange: market Thursday & Saturday (12km)
- Knutange: market Wednesday (12km)
- Jarny: market Saturday (13km)
- Clouange: market Tuesday & Friday (13km)
- Rombas: market Thursday (14km)
- Fameck: market Saturday (14km)
More information about Mance, Lorraine
Tourist attractions near Mance, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Mance.
- Longwy ville neuve (Vauban fortifications) (30km)
Regional Natural Parcs
- Lorraine (43km)
- Parc du château de Pange (38km)
Protected historical centre (fr: secteur sauvegardé)
(see also historical French towns)
- Metz (23km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
- Rombas (14km)
Zoo and/or wildlife park
- Parc zoologique d'Amnéville (16km)
Geography and distances
New region: Grand-Est
Distance to Mance
from Nancy (prefecture): 67 km
from Paris: 264 km
from Calais: 345 km
from Nice: 627 km
from Bordeaux: 696 km
from Strasbourg: 154 km
For driving distances to Mance from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 14 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Anoux, Avril, Bettainvillers, Briey, Homecourt, Joeuf, Lantefontaine, Les Baroches, Lubey, Mairy-Mainville, Mancieulles, Moutiers, Ozerailles and Tucquegnieux.
This page in French: Visiter Mance