Briey tourism and travel guide
Visit Briey: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Briey is situated in the Meurthe-et-Moselle department and Lorraine region (now part of the Grand-Est region), in the north-east of France at 64 kilometres from Nancy, the department capital (general information: Briey is 265 kilometres from Paris).
Briey, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Briey in Grand-Est.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
Map of places to visit near Briey
Markets in and near Briey
- Homecourt: market Sunday all day (4km)
- Joeuf: market Friday (5km)
- Moyeuvre-Grande: market Wednesday (8km)
- Jarny: market Saturday (11km)
- Clouange: market Tuesday & Friday (11km)
- Rombas: market Thursday (12km)
- Hayange: market Thursday & Saturday (12km)
- Knutange: market Wednesday (13km)
- Fameck: market Saturday (14km)
- Piennes: market Thursday (14km)
More information about Briey, Lorraine
Tourist attractions near Briey, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Briey.
- Longwy ville neuve (Vauban fortifications) (33km)
Regional Natural Parcs
- Lorraine (40km)
- Parc du château de Pange (35km)
Protected historical centre (fr: secteur sauvegardé)
(see also historical French towns)
- Metz (20km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
- Rombas (12km)
Zoo and/or wildlife park
- Parc zoologique d'Amnéville (14km)
Geography and distances
New region: Grand-Est
Distance to Briey
from Nancy (prefecture): 64 km
from Paris: 265 km
from Calais: 348 km
from Nice: 624 km
from Bordeaux: 695 km
from Strasbourg: 151 km
For driving distances to Briey from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 16 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Anoux, Auboue, Avril, Hatrize, Homecourt, Joeuf, Lantefontaine, Les Baroches, Lubey, Mance, Mancieulles, Moineville, Montois-la-Montagne, Moutiers, Sainte-Marie-Aux-Chenes and Valleroy.
This page in French: Visiter Briey