Lantefontaine tourism and travel guide
Visit Lantefontaine: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Lantefontaine is situated in the Meurthe-et-Moselle department and Lorraine region (now part of the Grand-Est region), in the north-east of France at 65 kilometres from Nancy, the department capital (general information: Lantefontaine is 263 kilometres from Paris).
Lantefontaine, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Lantefontaine in Grand-Est.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
Map of places to visit near Lantefontaine
Markets in and near Lantefontaine
- Homecourt: market Sunday all day (6km)
- Joeuf: market Friday (8km)
- Moyeuvre-Grande: market Wednesday (10km)
- Jarny: market Saturday (10km)
- Piennes: market Thursday (11km)
- Hayange: market Thursday & Saturday (13km)
- Clouange: market Tuesday & Friday (14km)
- Knutange: market Wednesday (14km)
- Rombas: market Thursday (14km)
- Fameck: market Saturday (16km)
More information about Lantefontaine, Lorraine
Tourist attractions near Lantefontaine, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Lantefontaine.
- Longwy ville neuve (Vauban fortifications) (32km)
Regional Natural Parcs
- Lorraine (41km)
- Parc du château de Pange (37km)
Protected historical centre (fr: secteur sauvegardé)
(see also historical French towns)
- Metz (22km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
- Rombas (14km)
Zoo and/or wildlife park
- Parc zoologique d'Amnéville (17km)
Geography and distances
New region: Grand-Est
Distance to Lantefontaine
from Nancy (prefecture): 65 km
from Paris: 263 km
from Calais: 345 km
from Nice: 625 km
from Bordeaux: 694 km
from Strasbourg: 154 km
For driving distances to Lantefontaine from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 16 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Abbeville-les-Conflans, Anoux, Auboue, Avril, Bettainvillers, Briey, Homecourt, Les Baroches, Lubey, Mance, Mancieulles, Moineville, Moutiers, Ozerailles, Tucquegnieux and Valleroy.
This page in French: Visiter Lantefontaine