Auboue tourism and travel guide
Visit Auboue: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Auboue is situated in the Meurthe-et-Moselle department and Lorraine region (now part of the Grand-Est region), in the north-east of France at 59 kilometres from Nancy, the department capital (general information: Auboue is 268 kilometres from Paris).
Auboue, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Auboue in Grand-Est.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
Map of places to visit near Auboue
Markets in and near Auboue
- Joeuf: market Friday (2km)
- Homecourt: market Sunday all day (2km)
- Moyeuvre-Grande: market Wednesday (7km)
- Jarny: market Saturday (9km)
- Clouange: market Tuesday & Friday (10km)
- Rombas: market Thursday (10km)
- Woippy: market Friday (14km)
- Fameck: market Saturday (14km)
- Hayange: market Thursday & Saturday (14km)
- Hagondange: market Friday (14km)
More information about Auboue, Lorraine
Tourist attractions near Auboue, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Auboue.
- Longwy ville neuve (Vauban fortifications) (39km)
Regional Natural Parcs
- Lorraine (36km)
- Parc du château de Pange (30km)
Protected historical centre (fr: secteur sauvegardé)
(see also historical French towns)
- Metz (15km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
- Rombas (10km)
Zoo and/or wildlife park
- Parc zoologique d'Amnéville (12km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Auboue
from Nancy (prefecture): 59 km
from Paris: 268 km
from Calais: 353 km
from Nice: 620 km
from Bordeaux: 695 km
from Strasbourg: 146 km
For driving distances to Auboue from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 19 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Amanvillers, Batilly, Briey, Giraumont, Hatrize, Homecourt, Joeuf, Jouaville, Lantefontaine, Moineville, Montois-la-Montagne, Moutiers, Moyeuvre-Grande, Roncourt, Rosselange, Saint-Ail, Saint-Privat-la-Montagne, Sainte-Marie-Aux-Chenes and Valleroy.
This page in French: Visiter Auboue