Saint-Ail tourism and travel guide
Visit Saint-Ail: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Saint-Ail is situated in the Meurthe-et-Moselle department and Lorraine region (now part of the Grand-Est region), in the north-east of France at 56 kilometres from Nancy, the department capital (general information: Saint-Ail is 268 kilometres from Paris).
Saint-Ail, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Saint-Ail in Grand-Est.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
Map of places to visit near Saint-Ail
Markets in and near Saint-Ail
- Joeuf: market Friday (4km)
- Homecourt: market Sunday all day (5km)
- Jarny: market Saturday (9km)
- Moyeuvre-Grande: market Wednesday (9km)
- Rombas: market Thursday (11km)
- Clouange: market Tuesday & Friday (11km)
- Woippy: market Friday (11km)
- Metz: market Wednesday & Tuesday & Thursday & Saturday & Friday (12km)
- Ars-sur-Moselle: market Friday (13km)
- Hagondange: market Friday (15km)
More information about Saint-Ail, Lorraine
Tourist attractions near Saint-Ail, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Saint-Ail.
- Longwy ville neuve (Vauban fortifications) (42km)
Regional Natural Parcs
- Lorraine (32km)
- Parc du château de Pange (28km)
Protected historical centre (fr: secteur sauvegardé)
(see also historical French towns)
- Metz (12km)
Sites of natural beauty
- Foret de la Reine (46km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
- Rombas (11km)
Zoo and/or wildlife park
- Parc zoologique d'Amnéville (13km)
Geography and distances
New region: Grand-Est
Distance to Saint-Ail
from Nancy (prefecture): 56 km
from Paris: 268 km
from Calais: 355 km
from Nice: 617 km
from Bordeaux: 693 km
from Strasbourg: 144 km
For driving distances to Saint-Ail from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 16 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Amanvillers, Auboue, Batilly, Bruville, Doncourt-les-Conflans, Homecourt, Joeuf, Jouaville, Moineville, Montois-la-Montagne, Moutiers, Roncourt, Saint-Privat-la-Montagne, Sainte-Marie-Aux-Chenes, Valleroy and Verneville.
This page in French: Visiter Saint-Ail