Roncourt tourism and travel guide
Visit Roncourt: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Roncourt is situated in the Moselle department and Lorraine region (now part of the Grand-Est region), in the north-east of France at 14 kilometres from Metz, the department capital (general information: Roncourt is 272 kilometres from Paris).
Roncourt, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Roncourt in Grand-Est.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
Map of places to visit near Roncourt
Markets in and near Roncourt
- Joeuf: market Friday (3km)
- Homecourt: market Sunday all day (5km)
- Moyeuvre-Grande: market Wednesday (6km)
- Rombas: market Thursday (7km)
- Clouange: market Tuesday & Friday (8km)
- Woippy: market Friday (10km)
- Hagondange: market Friday (11km)
- Metz: market Wednesday & Tuesday & Thursday & Saturday & Friday (11km)
- Fameck: market Saturday (12km)
- Jarny: market Saturday (12km)
More information about Roncourt, Lorraine
Tourist attractions near Roncourt, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Roncourt.
- Longwy ville neuve (Vauban fortifications) (41km)
Regional Natural Parcs
- Lorraine (35km)
- Parc du château de Pange (26km)
Protected historical centre (fr: secteur sauvegardé)
(see also historical French towns)
- Metz (11km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
- Rombas (7km)
Zoo and/or wildlife park
- Parc zoologique d'Amnéville (9km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Roncourt
from Metz (prefecture): 14 km
from Paris: 272 km
from Calais: 356 km
from Nice: 619 km
from Bordeaux: 697 km
from Strasbourg: 143 km
For driving distances to Roncourt from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 19 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Amanvillers, Auboue, Batilly, Bronvaux, Feves, Homecourt, Joeuf, Marange-Silvange, Montois-la-Montagne, Moutiers, Moyeuvre-Grande, Norroy-le-Veneur, Pierrevillers, Plesnois, Rombas, Saint-Ail, Saint-Privat-la-Montagne, Sainte-Marie-Aux-Chenes and Saulny.
This page in French: Visiter Roncourt