Moineville tourism and travel guide
Visit Moineville: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Moineville is situated in the Meurthe-et-Moselle department and Lorraine region (now part of the Grand-Est region), in the north-east of France at 59 kilometres from Nancy, the department capital (general information: Moineville is 265 kilometres from Paris).
Moineville, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Moineville in Grand-Est.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
Map of places to visit near Moineville
Markets in and near Moineville
- Homecourt: market Sunday all day (4km)
- Joeuf: market Friday (4km)
- Jarny: market Saturday (7km)
- Moyeuvre-Grande: market Wednesday (9km)
- Clouange: market Tuesday & Friday (13km)
- Rombas: market Thursday (13km)
- Hayange: market Thursday & Saturday (16km)
- Fameck: market Saturday (16km)
- Woippy: market Friday (16km)
- Piennes: market Thursday (17km)
More information about Moineville, Lorraine
Tourist attractions near Moineville, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Moineville.
- Longwy ville neuve (Vauban fortifications) (38km)
Regional Natural Parcs
- Lorraine (36km)
- Parc du château de Pange (33km)
Protected historical centre (fr: secteur sauvegardé)
(see also historical French towns)
- Metz (17km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
- Rombas (13km)
Zoo and/or wildlife park
- Parc zoologique d'Amnéville (15km)
Geography and distances
New region: Grand-Est
Distance to Moineville
from Nancy (prefecture): 59 km
from Paris: 265 km
from Calais: 350 km
from Nice: 620 km
from Bordeaux: 692 km
from Strasbourg: 149 km
For driving distances to Moineville from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 17 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Auboue, Batilly, Briey, Giraumont, Hatrize, Homecourt, Jarny, Joeuf, Jouaville, Labry, Lantefontaine, Les Baroches, Montois-la-Montagne, Moutiers, Saint-Ail, Sainte-Marie-Aux-Chenes and Valleroy.
This page in French: Visiter Moineville