Valleroy tourism and travel guide
Visit Valleroy: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Valleroy is situated in the Meurthe-et-Moselle department and Lorraine region (now part of the Grand-Est region), in the north-east of France at 61 kilometres from Nancy, the department capital (general information: Valleroy is 264 kilometres from Paris).
Valleroy, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Valleroy in Grand-Est.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
Map of places to visit near Valleroy
Markets in and near Valleroy
- Homecourt: market Sunday all day (4km)
- Joeuf: market Friday (5km)
- Jarny: market Saturday (7km)
- Moyeuvre-Grande: market Wednesday (10km)
- Clouange: market Tuesday & Friday (13km)
- Rombas: market Thursday (14km)
- Piennes: market Thursday (15km)
- Hayange: market Thursday & Saturday (15km)
- Fameck: market Saturday (17km)
- Knutange: market Wednesday (17km)
More information about Valleroy, Lorraine
Tourist attractions near Valleroy, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Valleroy.
- Longwy ville neuve (Vauban fortifications) (37km)
Regional Natural Parcs
- Lorraine (37km)
- Parc du château de Pange (34km)
Protected historical centre (fr: secteur sauvegardé)
(see also historical French towns)
- Metz (19km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
- Rombas (14km)
Zoo and/or wildlife park
- Parc zoologique d'Amnéville (16km)
Geography and distances
New region: Grand-Est
Distance to Valleroy
from Nancy (prefecture): 61 km
from Paris: 264 km
from Calais: 349 km
from Nice: 621 km
from Bordeaux: 692 km
from Strasbourg: 150 km
For driving distances to Valleroy from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 18 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Abbeville-les-Conflans, Auboue, Batilly, Briey, Conflans-en-Jarnisy, Giraumont, Hatrize, Homecourt, Joeuf, Jouaville, Labry, Lantefontaine, Les Baroches, Lubey, Moineville, Moutiers, Saint-Ail and Sainte-Marie-Aux-Chenes.
This page in French: Visiter Valleroy