Les Baroches tourism and travel guide
Visit Les Baroches: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Les Baroches is situated in the Meurthe-et-Moselle department and Lorraine region (now part of the Grand-Est region), in the north-east of France at 63 kilometres from Nancy, the department capital (general information: Les Baroches is 262 kilometres from Paris).
Les Baroches, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Les Baroches in Grand-Est.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
Map of places to visit near Les Baroches
Markets in and near Les Baroches
- Homecourt: market Sunday all day (6km)
- Joeuf: market Friday (8km)
- Jarny: market Saturday (8km)
- Moyeuvre-Grande: market Wednesday (11km)
- Piennes: market Thursday (12km)
- Clouange: market Tuesday & Friday (15km)
- Rombas: market Thursday (15km)
- Hayange: market Thursday & Saturday (15km)
- Knutange: market Wednesday (16km)
- Fameck: market Saturday (17km)
More information about Les Baroches, Lorraine
Tourist attractions near Les Baroches, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Les Baroches.
- Longwy ville neuve (Vauban fortifications) (34km)
Regional Natural Parcs
- Lorraine (39km)
- Parc du château de Pange (37km)
Protected historical centre (fr: secteur sauvegardé)
(see also historical French towns)
- Metz (22km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
- Rombas (15km)
Zoo and/or wildlife park
- Parc zoologique d'Amnéville (18km)
Geography and distances
Commune: Les Baroches
New region: Grand-Est
Distance to Les Baroches
from Nancy (prefecture): 63 km
from Paris: 262 km
from Calais: 346 km
from Nice: 623 km
from Bordeaux: 692 km
from Strasbourg: 153 km
For driving distances to Les Baroches from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 13 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Abbeville-les-Conflans, Anoux, Briey, Fleville-Lixieres, Hatrize, Lantefontaine, Lubey, Mance, Mancieulles, Moineville, Moutiers, Ozerailles and Valleroy.
This page in French: Visiter Les Baroches