Mont-Bonvillers tourism and travel guide
Visit Mont-Bonvillers: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Mont-Bonvillers is situated in the Meurthe-et-Moselle department and Lorraine region (now part of the Grand-Est region), in the north-east of France at 74 kilometres from Nancy, the department capital (general information: Mont-Bonvillers is 259 kilometres from Paris).
Mont-Bonvillers, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Mont-Bonvillers in Grand-Est.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
Map of places to visit near Mont-Bonvillers
Markets in and near Mont-Bonvillers
- Piennes: market Thursday (4km)
- Knutange: market Wednesday (15km)
- Homecourt: market Sunday all day (15km)
- Hayange: market Thursday & Saturday (16km)
- Joeuf: market Friday (17km)
- Villerupt: market Tuesday & Friday (17km)
- Moyeuvre-Grande: market Wednesday (17km)
- Audun-le-Tiche: market Saturday (18km)
- Jarny: market Saturday (19km)
- Ottange: market Thursday (19km)
More information about Mont-Bonvillers, Lorraine
Tourist attractions near Mont-Bonvillers, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Mont-Bonvillers.
- Longwy ville neuve (Vauban fortifications) (23km)
- Parc du château de Pange (46km)
Protected historical centre (fr: secteur sauvegardé)
(see also historical French towns)
- Metz (31km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
- Rombas (21km)
Zoo and/or wildlife park
- Parc zoologique d'Amnéville (24km)
Geography and distances
New region: Grand-Est
Distance to Mont-Bonvillers
from Nancy (prefecture): 74 km
from Paris: 259 km
from Calais: 336 km
from Nice: 634 km
from Bordeaux: 695 km
from Strasbourg: 162 km
For driving distances to Mont-Bonvillers from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 18 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Affleville, Anderny, Anoux, Audun-le-Roman, Bettainvillers, Domprix, Joudreville, Landres, Mairy-Mainville, Malavillers, Mancieulles, Mercy-le-Haut, Murville, Norroy-le-Sec, Piennes, Preutin-Higny, Tucquegnieux and Xivry-Circourt.
This page in French: Visiter Mont-Bonvillers