Domprix tourism and travel guide
Visit Domprix: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Domprix is situated in the Meurthe-et-Moselle department and Lorraine region (now part of the Grand-Est region), in the north-east of France at 77 kilometres from Nancy, the department capital (general information: Domprix is 253 kilometres from Paris).
Domprix, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Domprix in Grand-Est.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
Map of places to visit near Domprix
Markets in and near Domprix
- Piennes: market Thursday (3km)
- Longuyon: market Friday (17km)
- Villerupt: market Tuesday & Friday (20km)
- Homecourt: market Sunday all day (20km)
- Knutange: market Wednesday (20km)
- Audun-le-Tiche: market Saturday (21km)
- Longwy: market Thursday & Saturday (21km)
- Hayange: market Thursday & Saturday (21km)
- Jarny: market Saturday (21km)
- Joeuf: market Friday (22km)
More information about Domprix, Lorraine
Tourist attractions near Domprix, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Domprix.
- Longwy ville neuve (Vauban fortifications) (21km)
- Parc du château de Pange (51km)
Protected historical centre (fr: secteur sauvegardé)
(see also historical French towns)
- Metz (36km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
- Rombas (26km)
Zoo and/or wildlife park
- Parc zoologique d'Amnéville (29km)
Geography and distances
New region: Grand-Est
Distance to Domprix
from Nancy (prefecture): 77 km
from Paris: 253 km
from Calais: 331 km
from Nice: 636 km
from Bordeaux: 692 km
from Strasbourg: 168 km
For driving distances to Domprix from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 16 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Avillers, Bouligny, Dommary-Baroncourt, Domremy-la-Canne, Joudreville, Landres, Mercy-le-Bas, Mercy-le-Haut, Mont-Bonvillers, Murville, Norroy-le-Sec, Piennes, Preutin-Higny, Saint-Pierrevillers, Saint-Supplet and Xivry-Circourt.
This page in French: Visiter Domprix