Bouligny tourism and travel guide
Visit Bouligny: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Bouligny is situated in the Meuse department and Lorraine region (now part of the Grand-Est region), in the north-east of France at 70 kilometres from Bar-le-Duc, the department capital (general information: Bouligny is 250 kilometres from Paris).
Bouligny, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Bouligny in Grand-Est.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
Map of places to visit near Bouligny
Markets in and near Bouligny
- Piennes: market Thursday (5km)
- Jarny: market Saturday (19km)
- Longuyon: market Friday (20km)
- Homecourt: market Sunday all day (20km)
- Joeuf: market Friday (22km)
- Knutange: market Wednesday (24km)
- Hayange: market Thursday & Saturday (24km)
- Moyeuvre-Grande: market Wednesday (24km)
- Villerupt: market Tuesday & Friday (25km)
- Longwy: market Thursday & Saturday (26km)
More information about Bouligny, Lorraine
Tourist attractions near Bouligny, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Bouligny.
- Longwy ville neuve (Vauban fortifications) (26km)
Regional Natural Parcs
- Lorraine (50km)
Protected historical centre (fr: secteur sauvegardé)
(see also historical French towns)
- Metz (36km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
- Rombas (28km)
Zoo and/or wildlife park
- Parc zoologique d'Amnéville (31km)
Geography and distances
New region: Grand-Est
Distance to Bouligny
from Bar-le-Duc (prefecture): 70 km
from Paris: 250 km
from Calais: 331 km
from Nice: 632 km
from Bordeaux: 687 km
from Strasbourg: 168 km
For driving distances to Bouligny from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 14 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Affleville, Amel-sur-l'Etang, Avillers, Dommary-Baroncourt, Domprix, Domremy-la-Canne, Eton, Gondrecourt-Aix, Gouraincourt, Joudreville, Piennes, Senon, Spincourt and Vaudoncourt.
This page in French: Visiter Bouligny