Eton tourism and travel guide
Visit Eton: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Eton is situated in the Meuse department and Lorraine region (now part of the Grand-Est region), in the north-east of France at 67 kilometres from Bar-le-Duc, the department capital (general information: Eton is 247 kilometres from Paris).
Eton, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Eton in Grand-Est.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
Map of places to visit near Eton
Markets in and near Eton
- Piennes: market Thursday (9km)
- Longuyon: market Friday (20km)
- Jarny: market Saturday (20km)
- Homecourt: market Sunday all day (23km)
- Joeuf: market Friday (24km)
- Verdun: market Friday (25km)
- Knutange: market Wednesday (27km)
- Moyeuvre-Grande: market Wednesday (27km)
- Hayange: market Thursday & Saturday (28km)
- Longwy: market Thursday & Saturday (28km)
More information about Eton, Lorraine
Tourist attractions near Eton, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Eton.
- Longwy ville neuve (Vauban fortifications) (28km)
Regional Natural Parcs
- Lorraine (51km)
Protected historical centre (fr: secteur sauvegardé)
(see also historical French towns)
- Metz (38km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
- Rombas (31km)
- Beaulieu-en-Argonne (52km)
Zoo and/or wildlife park
- Parc zoologique d'Amnéville (34km)
Geography and distances
New region: Grand-Est
Distance to Eton
from Bar-le-Duc (prefecture): 67 km
from Paris: 247 km
from Calais: 330 km
from Nice: 631 km
from Bordeaux: 684 km
from Strasbourg: 170 km
For driving distances to Eton from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 11 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Amel-sur-l'Etang, Avillers, Bouligny, Dommary-Baroncourt, Domremy-la-Canne, Foameix-Ornel, Gouraincourt, Loison, Senon, Spincourt and Vaudoncourt.
This page in French: Visiter Eton