Piennes tourism and travel guide
Visit Piennes: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Piennes is situated in the Meurthe-et-Moselle department and Lorraine region (now part of the Grand-Est region), in the north-east of France at 75 kilometres from Nancy, the department capital (general information: Piennes is 255 kilometres from Paris).
Piennes, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Piennes in Grand-Est.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
Map of places to visit near Piennes
Markets in and near Piennes
Market days in Piennes: weekly market: Thursday;
- Piennes: market Thursday (0km)
- Homecourt: market Sunday all day (18km)
- Knutange: market Wednesday (19km)
- Jarny: market Saturday (19km)
- Joeuf: market Friday (19km)
- Hayange: market Thursday & Saturday (19km)
- Longuyon: market Friday (20km)
- Villerupt: market Tuesday & Friday (20km)
- Moyeuvre-Grande: market Wednesday (21km)
- Audun-le-Tiche: market Saturday (21km)
More information about Piennes, Lorraine
Tourist attractions near Piennes, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Piennes.
- Longwy ville neuve (Vauban fortifications) (23km)
- Parc du château de Pange (49km)
Protected historical centre (fr: secteur sauvegardé)
(see also historical French towns)
- Metz (33km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
- Rombas (24km)
Zoo and/or wildlife park
- Parc zoologique d'Amnéville (27km)
Geography and distances
New region: Grand-Est
Distance to Piennes
from Nancy (prefecture): 75 km
from Paris: 255 km
from Calais: 334 km
from Nice: 634 km
from Bordeaux: 692 km
from Strasbourg: 165 km
For driving distances to Piennes from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 12 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Affleville, Avillers, Bouligny, Domprix, Joudreville, Landres, Mairy-Mainville, Mont-Bonvillers, Murville, Norroy-le-Sec, Preutin-Higny and Xivry-Circourt.
This page in French: Visiter Piennes