Landres tourism and travel guide
Visit Landres: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Landres is situated in the Meurthe-et-Moselle department and Lorraine region (now part of the Grand-Est region), in the north-east of France at 75 kilometres from Nancy, the department capital (general information: Landres is 257 kilometres from Paris).
Landres, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Landres in Grand-Est.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
Map of places to visit near Landres
Markets in and near Landres
- Piennes: market Thursday (2km)
- Homecourt: market Sunday all day (17km)
- Knutange: market Wednesday (17km)
- Hayange: market Thursday & Saturday (18km)
- Joeuf: market Friday (18km)
- Villerupt: market Tuesday & Friday (19km)
- Jarny: market Saturday (19km)
- Moyeuvre-Grande: market Wednesday (20km)
- Audun-le-Tiche: market Saturday (20km)
- Longuyon: market Friday (20km)
More information about Landres, Lorraine
Tourist attractions near Landres, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Landres.
- Longwy ville neuve (Vauban fortifications) (23km)
- Parc du château de Pange (48km)
Protected historical centre (fr: secteur sauvegardé)
(see also historical French towns)
- Metz (33km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
- Rombas (23km)
Zoo and/or wildlife park
- Parc zoologique d'Amnéville (26km)
Geography and distances
New region: Grand-Est
Distance to Landres
from Nancy (prefecture): 75 km
from Paris: 257 km
from Calais: 335 km
from Nice: 635 km
from Bordeaux: 694 km
from Strasbourg: 164 km
For driving distances to Landres from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 16 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Affleville, Anderny, Anoux, Avillers, Domprix, Joudreville, Mairy-Mainville, Malavillers, Mercy-le-Haut, Mont-Bonvillers, Murville, Norroy-le-Sec, Piennes, Preutin-Higny, Tucquegnieux and Xivry-Circourt.
This page in French: Visiter Landres