Anderny tourism and travel guide
Visit Anderny: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Anderny is situated in the Meurthe-et-Moselle department and Lorraine region (now part of the Grand-Est region), in the north-east of France at 75 kilometres from Nancy, the department capital (general information: Anderny is 263 kilometres from Paris).
Anderny, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Anderny in Grand-Est.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
Map of places to visit near Anderny
Markets in and near Anderny
- Piennes: market Thursday (8km)
- Knutange: market Wednesday (11km)
- Hayange: market Thursday & Saturday (12km)
- Homecourt: market Sunday all day (14km)
- Villerupt: market Tuesday & Friday (15km)
- Ottange: market Thursday (15km)
- Moyeuvre-Grande: market Wednesday (15km)
- Audun-le-Tiche: market Saturday (16km)
- Joeuf: market Friday (16km)
- Fameck: market Saturday (17km)
More information about Anderny, Lorraine
Tourist attractions near Anderny, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Anderny.
- Longwy ville neuve (Vauban fortifications) (22km)
- Parc du château de Pange (44km)
Protected historical centre (fr: secteur sauvegardé)
(see also historical French towns)
- Metz (30km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
- Rombas (18km)
Zoo and/or wildlife park
- Parc zoologique d'Amnéville (21km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Anderny
from Nancy (prefecture): 75 km
from Paris: 263 km
from Calais: 338 km
from Nice: 635 km
from Bordeaux: 699 km
from Strasbourg: 160 km
For driving distances to Anderny from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 14 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Audun-le-Roman, Avril, Bettainvillers, Beuvillers, Boulange, Landres, Mairy-Mainville, Malavillers, Mercy-le-Haut, Mont-Bonvillers, Murville, Sancy, Trieux and Tucquegnieux.
This page in French: Visiter Anderny