Preutin-Higny tourism and travel guide
Visit Preutin-Higny: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Preutin-Higny is situated in the Meurthe-et-Moselle department and Lorraine region (now part of the Grand-Est region), in the north-east of France at 78 kilometres from Nancy, the department capital (general information: Preutin-Higny is 256 kilometres from Paris).
Preutin-Higny, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Preutin-Higny in Grand-Est.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
Map of places to visit near Preutin-Higny
Markets in and near Preutin-Higny
- Piennes: market Thursday (4km)
- Villerupt: market Tuesday & Friday (17km)
- Knutange: market Wednesday (18km)
- Longuyon: market Friday (18km)
- Audun-le-Tiche: market Saturday (18km)
- Hayange: market Thursday & Saturday (19km)
- Homecourt: market Sunday all day (19km)
- Ottange: market Thursday (20km)
- Longwy: market Thursday & Saturday (20km)
- Joeuf: market Friday (21km)
More information about Preutin-Higny, Lorraine
Tourist attractions near Preutin-Higny, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Preutin-Higny.
- Longwy ville neuve (Vauban fortifications) (20km)
- Parc du château de Pange (50km)
Protected historical centre (fr: secteur sauvegardé)
(see also historical French towns)
- Metz (35km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
- Rombas (25km)
Zoo and/or wildlife park
- Parc zoologique d'Amnéville (27km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Preutin-Higny
from Nancy (prefecture): 78 km
from Paris: 256 km
from Calais: 332 km
from Nice: 637 km
from Bordeaux: 695 km
from Strasbourg: 166 km
For driving distances to Preutin-Higny from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 13 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Avillers, Domprix, Joppecourt, Landres, Mairy-Mainville, Malavillers, Mercy-le-Bas, Mercy-le-Haut, Mont-Bonvillers, Murville, Piennes, Saint-Supplet and Xivry-Circourt.
This page in French: Visiter Preutin-Higny