Domremy-la-Canne tourism and travel guide
Visit Domremy-la-Canne: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Domremy-la-Canne is situated in the Meuse department and Lorraine region (now part of the Grand-Est region), in the north-east of France at 70 kilometres from Bar-le-Duc, the department capital (general information: Domremy-la-Canne is 248 kilometres from Paris).
Domremy-la-Canne, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Domremy-la-Canne in Grand-Est.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
Map of places to visit near Domremy-la-Canne
Markets in and near Domremy-la-Canne
- Piennes: market Thursday (7km)
- Longuyon: market Friday (18km)
- Jarny: market Saturday (21km)
- Homecourt: market Sunday all day (22km)
- Joeuf: market Friday (24km)
- Knutange: market Wednesday (25km)
- Longwy: market Thursday & Saturday (25km)
- Villerupt: market Tuesday & Friday (25km)
- Hayange: market Thursday & Saturday (26km)
- Moyeuvre-Grande: market Wednesday (26km)
More information about Domremy-la-Canne, Lorraine
Tourist attractions near Domremy-la-Canne, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Domremy-la-Canne.
- Longwy ville neuve (Vauban fortifications) (26km)
Protected historical centre (fr: secteur sauvegardé)
(see also historical French towns)
- Metz (38km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
- Rombas (30km)
Zoo and/or wildlife park
- Parc zoologique d'Amnéville (33km)
Geography and distances
New region: Grand-Est
Distance to Domremy-la-Canne
from Bar-le-Duc (prefecture): 70 km
from Paris: 248 km
from Calais: 330 km
from Nice: 634 km
from Bordeaux: 686 km
from Strasbourg: 170 km
For driving distances to Domremy-la-Canne from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 15 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Affleville, Amel-sur-l'Etang, Avillers, Bouligny, Dommary-Baroncourt, Domprix, Eton, Gondrecourt-Aix, Gouraincourt, Joudreville, Loison, Muzeray, Senon, Spincourt and Vaudoncourt.
This page in French: Visiter Domremy-la-Canne