Amel-sur-l'Etang tourism and travel guide
Visit Amel-sur-l'Etang: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Amel-sur-l'Etang is situated in the Meuse department and Lorraine region (now part of the Grand-Est region), in the north-east of France at 66 kilometres from Bar-le-Duc, the department capital (general information: Amel-sur-l'Etang is 245 kilometres from Paris).
Amel-sur-l'Etang, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Amel-sur-l'Etang in Grand-Est.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
Map of places to visit near Amel-sur-l'Etang
Markets in and near Amel-sur-l'Etang
- Piennes: market Thursday (11km)
- Longuyon: market Friday (20km)
- Jarny: market Saturday (21km)
- Verdun: market Friday (22km)
- Homecourt: market Sunday all day (25km)
- Joeuf: market Friday (26km)
- Moyeuvre-Grande: market Wednesday (29km)
- Knutange: market Wednesday (29km)
- Longwy: market Thursday & Saturday (29km)
- Hayange: market Thursday & Saturday (30km)
More information about Amel-sur-l'Etang, Lorraine
Tourist attractions near Amel-sur-l'Etang, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Amel-sur-l'Etang.
- Longwy ville neuve (Vauban fortifications) (30km)
Regional Natural Parcs
- Lorraine (51km)
Protected historical centre (fr: secteur sauvegardé)
(see also historical French towns)
- Metz (40km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
- Rombas (33km)
- Beaulieu-en-Argonne (50km)
Zoo and/or wildlife park
- Parc zoologique d'Amnéville (36km)
Geography and distances
New region: Grand-Est
Distance to Amel-sur-l'Etang
from Bar-le-Duc (prefecture): 66 km
from Paris: 245 km
from Calais: 329 km
from Nice: 631 km
from Bordeaux: 681 km
from Strasbourg: 171 km
For driving distances to Amel-sur-l'Etang from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 12 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Bouligny, Dommary-Baroncourt, Domremy-la-Canne, Eton, Foameix-Ornel, Gincrey, Gouraincourt, Loison, Morgemoulin, Rouvres-en-Woevre, Senon and Vaudoncourt.
This page in French: Visiter Amel-sur-l'Etang