Morgemoulin tourism and travel guide
Visit Morgemoulin: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Morgemoulin is situated in the Meuse department and Lorraine region (now part of the Grand-Est region), in the north-east of France at 60 kilometres from Bar-le-Duc, the department capital (general information: Morgemoulin is 239 kilometres from Paris).
Morgemoulin, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Morgemoulin in Grand-Est.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
Map of places to visit near Morgemoulin
Markets in and near Morgemoulin
- Verdun: market Friday (16km)
- Piennes: market Thursday (17km)
- Jarny: market Saturday (24km)
- Longuyon: market Friday (24km)
- Homecourt: market Sunday all day (29km)
- Joeuf: market Friday (30km)
- Moyeuvre-Grande: market Wednesday (34km)
- Longwy: market Thursday & Saturday (35km)
- Knutange: market Wednesday (35km)
- Hayange: market Thursday & Saturday (35km)
More information about Morgemoulin, Lorraine
Tourist attractions near Morgemoulin, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Morgemoulin.
- Longwy ville neuve (Vauban fortifications) (35km)
Regional Natural Parcs
- Lorraine (51km)
Protected historical centre (fr: secteur sauvegardé)
(see also historical French towns)
- Metz (43km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
- Rombas (38km)
- Beaulieu-en-Argonne (43km)
Zoo and/or wildlife park
- Parc zoologique d'Amnéville (41km)
Geography and distances
New region: Grand-Est
Distance to Morgemoulin
from Bar-le-Duc (prefecture): 60 km
from Paris: 239 km
from Calais: 327 km
from Nice: 628 km
from Bordeaux: 675 km
from Strasbourg: 174 km
For driving distances to Morgemoulin from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 13 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Abaucourt-Hautecourt, Amel-sur-l'Etang, Dieppe-sous-Douaumont, Eix, Etain, Foameix-Ornel, Fromezey, Gincrey, Hermeville-en-Woevre, Maucourt-sur-Orne, Mogeville, Senon and Warcq.
This page in French: Visiter Morgemoulin