Gincrey tourism and travel guide
Visit Gincrey: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Gincrey is situated in the Meuse department and Lorraine region (now part of the Grand-Est region), in the north-east of France at 61 kilometres from Bar-le-Duc, the department capital (general information: Gincrey is 239 kilometres from Paris).
Gincrey, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Gincrey in Grand-Est.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
Map of places to visit near Gincrey
Markets in and near Gincrey
- Verdun: market Friday (17km)
- Piennes: market Thursday (17km)
- Longuyon: market Friday (23km)
- Jarny: market Saturday (25km)
- Homecourt: market Sunday all day (30km)
- Joeuf: market Friday (31km)
- Longwy: market Thursday & Saturday (34km)
- Moyeuvre-Grande: market Wednesday (34km)
- Knutange: market Wednesday (35km)
- Hayange: market Thursday & Saturday (35km)
More information about Gincrey, Lorraine
Tourist attractions near Gincrey, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Gincrey.
- Longwy ville neuve (Vauban fortifications) (34km)
Regional Natural Parcs
- Lorraine (52km)
Protected historical centre (fr: secteur sauvegardé)
(see also historical French towns)
- Metz (44km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
- Rombas (38km)
- Beaulieu-en-Argonne (44km)
Zoo and/or wildlife park
- Parc zoologique d'Amnéville (41km)
Geography and distances
New region: Grand-Est
Distance to Gincrey
from Bar-le-Duc (prefecture): 61 km
from Paris: 239 km
from Calais: 326 km
from Nice: 630 km
from Bordeaux: 676 km
from Strasbourg: 175 km
For driving distances to Gincrey from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 12 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Abaucourt-Hautecourt, Amel-sur-l'Etang, Damloup, Dieppe-sous-Douaumont, Etain, Foameix-Ornel, Fromezey, Maucourt-sur-Orne, Mogeville, Morgemoulin, Senon and Warcq.
This page in French: Visiter Gincrey