Eix tourism and travel guide
Visit Eix: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Eix is situated in the Meuse department and Lorraine region (now part of the Grand-Est region), in the north-east of France at 52 kilometres from Bar-le-Duc, the department capital (general information: Eix is 232 kilometres from Paris).
Eix, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Eix in Grand-Est.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
Map of places to visit near Eix
Markets in and near Eix
- Verdun: market Friday (8km)
- Piennes: market Thursday (25km)
- Jarny: market Saturday (28km)
- Longuyon: market Friday (31km)
- Saint-Mihiel: market Saturday (32km)
- Homecourt: market Sunday all day (35km)
- Joeuf: market Friday (36km)
- Moyeuvre-Grande: market Wednesday (41km)
- Stenay: market Friday (41km)
- Longwy: market Thursday & Saturday (43km)
More information about Eix, Lorraine
Tourist attractions near Eix, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Eix.
- Longwy ville neuve (Vauban fortifications) (43km)
Regional Natural Parcs
- Lorraine (51km)
Sites of natural beauty
- Foret de la Reine (48km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
- Beaulieu-en-Argonne (35km)
- Rombas (44km)
Geography and distances
New region: Grand-Est
Distance to Eix
from Bar-le-Duc (prefecture): 52 km
from Paris: 232 km
from Calais: 326 km
from Nice: 624 km
from Bordeaux: 667 km
from Strasbourg: 177 km
For driving distances to Eix from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 15 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Abaucourt-Hautecourt, Belrupt-en-Verdunois, Blanzee, Chatillon-sous-les-Cotes, Damloup, Dieppe-sous-Douaumont, Douaumont, Fleury-Devant-Douaumont, Grimaucourt-en-Woevre, Moranville, Morgemoulin, Moulainville, Ronvaux, Vaux-Devant-Damloup and Watronville.
This page in French: Visiter Eix