Warcq tourism and travel guide
Visit Warcq: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Warcq is situated in the Meuse department and Lorraine region (now part of the Grand-Est region), in the north-east of France at 59 kilometres from Bar-le-Duc, the department capital (general information: Warcq is 244 kilometres from Paris).
Warcq, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Warcq in Grand-Est.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
Map of places to visit near Warcq
Markets in and near Warcq
- Piennes: market Thursday (16km)
- Jarny: market Saturday (18km)
- Verdun: market Friday (20km)
- Homecourt: market Sunday all day (24km)
- Joeuf: market Friday (25km)
- Longuyon: market Friday (28km)
- Moyeuvre-Grande: market Wednesday (29km)
- Hayange: market Thursday & Saturday (32km)
- Knutange: market Wednesday (32km)
- Clouange: market Tuesday & Friday (33km)
More information about Warcq, Lorraine
Tourist attractions near Warcq, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Warcq.
- Longwy ville neuve (Vauban fortifications) (37km)
Regional Natural Parcs
- Lorraine (45km)
Protected historical centre (fr: secteur sauvegardé)
(see also historical French towns)
- Metz (37km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
- Rombas (33km)
- Beaulieu-en-Argonne (46km)
Zoo and/or wildlife park
- Parc zoologique d'Amnéville (36km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Warcq
from Bar-le-Duc (prefecture): 59 km
from Paris: 244 km
from Calais: 334 km
from Nice: 623 km
from Bordeaux: 676 km
from Strasbourg: 168 km
For driving distances to Warcq from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 14 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Boinville-en-Woevre, Braquis, Buzy-Darmont, Etain, Foameix-Ornel, Fromezey, Gincrey, Gussainville, Hermeville-en-Woevre, Lanheres, Morgemoulin, Parfondrupt, Rouvres-en-Woevre and Saint-Jean-les-Buzy.
This page in French: Visiter Warcq