Vaudoncourt tourism and travel guide
Visit Vaudoncourt: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Vaudoncourt is situated in the Meuse department and Lorraine region (now part of the Grand-Est region), in the north-east of France at 70 kilometres from Bar-le-Duc, the department capital (general information: Vaudoncourt is 246 kilometres from Paris).
Vaudoncourt, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Vaudoncourt in Grand-Est.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
Map of places to visit near Vaudoncourt
Markets in and near Vaudoncourt
- Piennes: market Thursday (10km)
- Longuyon: market Friday (15km)
- Longwy: market Thursday & Saturday (24km)
- Jarny: market Saturday (25km)
- Verdun: market Friday (26km)
- Villerupt: market Tuesday & Friday (26km)
- Homecourt: market Sunday all day (26km)
- Joeuf: market Friday (28km)
- Audun-le-Tiche: market Saturday (28km)
- Knutange: market Wednesday (28km)
More information about Vaudoncourt, Lorraine
Tourist attractions near Vaudoncourt, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Vaudoncourt.
- Longwy ville neuve (Vauban fortifications) (24km)
Protected historical centre (fr: secteur sauvegardé)
(see also historical French towns)
- Metz (42km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
- Rombas (33km)
- Beaulieu-en-Argonne (53km)
Zoo and/or wildlife park
- Parc zoologique d'Amnéville (36km)
Geography and distances
New region: Grand-Est
Distance to Vaudoncourt
from Bar-le-Duc (prefecture): 70 km
from Paris: 246 km
from Calais: 326 km
from Nice: 636 km
from Bordeaux: 685 km
from Strasbourg: 174 km
For driving distances to Vaudoncourt from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 13 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Amel-sur-l'Etang, Billy-sous-Mangiennes, Bouligny, Dommary-Baroncourt, Domremy-la-Canne, Duzey, Eton, Gouraincourt, Loison, Muzeray, Nouillonpont, Senon and Spincourt.
This page in French: Visiter Vaudoncourt