Lommerange tourism and travel guide
Visit Lommerange: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Lommerange is situated in the Moselle department and Lorraine region (now part of the Grand-Est region), in the north-east of France at 28 kilometres from Metz, the department capital (general information: Lommerange is 269 kilometres from Paris).
Lommerange, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Lommerange in Grand-Est.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
Map of places to visit near Lommerange
Markets in and near Lommerange
- Knutange: market Wednesday (5km)
- Hayange: market Thursday & Saturday (6km)
- Moyeuvre-Grande: market Wednesday (11km)
- Fameck: market Saturday (11km)
- Homecourt: market Sunday all day (12km)
- Clouange: market Tuesday & Friday (12km)
- Joeuf: market Friday (13km)
- Rombas: market Thursday (13km)
- Ottange: market Thursday (13km)
- Piennes: market Thursday (14km)
More information about Lommerange, Lorraine
Tourist attractions near Lommerange, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Lommerange.
- Longwy ville neuve (Vauban fortifications) (26km)
- Parc du château de Pange (39km)
Protected historical centre (fr: secteur sauvegardé)
(see also historical French towns)
- Metz (25km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
- Rombas (13km)
Zoo and/or wildlife park
- Parc zoologique d'Amnéville (16km)
Geography and distances
New region: Grand-Est
Distance to Lommerange
from Metz (prefecture): 28 km
from Paris: 269 km
from Calais: 344 km
from Nice: 634 km
from Bordeaux: 703 km
from Strasbourg: 154 km
For driving distances to Lommerange from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 14 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Algrange, Audun-le-Roman, Avril, Bettainvillers, Beuvillers, Boulange, Fontoy, Hayange, Knutange, Mancieulles, Neufchef, Nilvange, Sancy and Trieux.
This page in French: Visiter Lommerange