Neufchef tourism and travel guide
Visit Neufchef: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Neufchef is situated in the Moselle department and Lorraine region (now part of the Grand-Est region), in the north-east of France at 24 kilometres from Metz, the department capital (general information: Neufchef is 272 kilometres from Paris).
Neufchef, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Neufchef in Grand-Est.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
Map of places to visit near Neufchef
Markets in and near Neufchef
- Hayange: market Thursday & Saturday (3km)
- Knutange: market Wednesday (4km)
- Fameck: market Saturday (7km)
- Moyeuvre-Grande: market Wednesday (7km)
- Clouange: market Tuesday & Friday (8km)
- Rombas: market Thursday (9km)
- Homecourt: market Sunday all day (10km)
- Uckange: market Friday (11km)
- Joeuf: market Friday (11km)
- Thionville: market Saturday (11km)
More information about Neufchef, Lorraine
Tourist attractions near Neufchef, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Neufchef.
- Longwy ville neuve (Vauban fortifications) (30km)
- Parc du château de Pange (35km)
Protected historical centre (fr: secteur sauvegardé)
(see also historical French towns)
- Metz (22km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
- Rombas (9km)
Zoo and/or wildlife park
- Parc zoologique d'Amnéville (12km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Neufchef
from Metz (prefecture): 24 km
from Paris: 272 km
from Calais: 348 km
from Nice: 631 km
from Bordeaux: 704 km
from Strasbourg: 150 km
For driving distances to Neufchef from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 11 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Algrange, Avril, Clouange, Fontoy, Hayange, Knutange, Lommerange, Moyeuvre-Petite, Nilvange, Ranguevaux and Seremange-Erzange.
This page in French: Visiter Neufchef