Ranguevaux tourism and travel guide
Visit Ranguevaux: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Ranguevaux is situated in the Moselle department and Lorraine region (now part of the Grand-Est region), in the north-east of France at 22 kilometres from Metz, the department capital (general information: Ranguevaux is 275 kilometres from Paris).
Ranguevaux, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Ranguevaux in Grand-Est.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
Map of places to visit near Ranguevaux
Markets in and near Ranguevaux
- Hayange: market Thursday & Saturday (3km)
- Fameck: market Saturday (4km)
- Clouange: market Tuesday & Friday (5km)
- Knutange: market Wednesday (5km)
- Moyeuvre-Grande: market Wednesday (5km)
- Rombas: market Thursday (6km)
- Uckange: market Friday (7km)
- Thionville: market Saturday (9km)
- Hagondange: market Friday (10km)
- Homecourt: market Sunday all day (10km)
More information about Ranguevaux, Lorraine
Tourist attractions near Ranguevaux, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Ranguevaux.
- Longwy ville neuve (Vauban fortifications) (33km)
- Parc du château de Pange (32km)
Protected historical centre (fr: secteur sauvegardé)
(see also historical French towns)
- Metz (19km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
- Rombas (6km)
Zoo and/or wildlife park
- Parc zoologique d'Amnéville (8km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Ranguevaux
from Metz (prefecture): 22 km
from Paris: 275 km
from Calais: 351 km
from Nice: 629 km
from Bordeaux: 706 km
from Strasbourg: 147 km
For driving distances to Ranguevaux from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 15 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Clouange, Fameck, Florange, Gandrange, Hayange, Knutange, Moyeuvre-Grande, Moyeuvre-Petite, Neufchef, Nilvange, Rombas, Rosselange, Seremange-Erzange, Terville and Vitry-sur-Orne.
This page in French: Visiter Ranguevaux