Gandrange tourism and travel guide
Visit Gandrange: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Gandrange is situated in the Moselle department and Lorraine region (now part of the Grand-Est region), in the north-east of France at 17 kilometres from Metz, the department capital (general information: Gandrange is 279 kilometres from Paris).
Gandrange, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Gandrange in Grand-Est.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
Map of places to visit near Gandrange
Markets in and near Gandrange
- Clouange: market Tuesday & Friday (3km)
- Rombas: market Thursday (3km)
- Fameck: market Saturday (3km)
- Uckange: market Friday (4km)
- Hagondange: market Friday (4km)
- Moyeuvre-Grande: market Wednesday (6km)
- Hayange: market Thursday & Saturday (8km)
- Thionville: market Saturday (10km)
- Knutange: market Wednesday (10km)
- Yutz: market Friday (11km)
More information about Gandrange, Lorraine
Tourist attractions near Gandrange, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Gandrange.
- Longwy ville neuve (Vauban fortifications) (38km)
Regional Natural Parcs
- Lorraine (43km)
- Parc du château de Pange (27km)
Protected historical centre (fr: secteur sauvegardé)
(see also historical French towns)
- Metz (15km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
- Rombas (3km)
Zoo and/or wildlife park
- Parc zoologique d'Amnéville (3km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Gandrange
from Metz (prefecture): 17 km
from Paris: 279 km
from Calais: 357 km
from Nice: 625 km
from Bordeaux: 707 km
from Strasbourg: 141 km
For driving distances to Gandrange from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 21 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Amneville, Bertrange, Bousse, Clouange, Fameck, Florange, Guenange, Hagondange, Hayange, Illange, Mondelange, Moyeuvre-Grande, Pierrevillers, Ranguevaux, Richemont, Rombas, Rosselange, Seremange-Erzange, Talange, Uckange and Vitry-sur-Orne.
This page in French: Visiter Gandrange