Fameck tourism and travel guide
Visit Fameck: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Fameck is situated in the Moselle department and Lorraine region (now part of the Grand-Est region), in the north-east of France at 20 kilometres from Metz, the department capital (general information: Fameck is 278 kilometres from Paris).
Fameck, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Fameck in Grand-Est.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
Map of places to visit near Fameck
Markets in and near Fameck
Market days in Fameck: weekly market: Saturday;
- Fameck: market Saturday (0km)
- Uckange: market Friday (4km)
- Clouange: market Tuesday & Friday (4km)
- Rombas: market Thursday (5km)
- Hayange: market Thursday & Saturday (5km)
- Moyeuvre-Grande: market Wednesday (7km)
- Thionville: market Saturday (7km)
- Hagondange: market Friday (7km)
- Knutange: market Wednesday (7km)
- Yutz: market Friday (9km)
More information about Fameck, Lorraine
Tourist attractions near Fameck, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Fameck.
- Longwy ville neuve (Vauban fortifications) (35km)
- Parc du château de Pange (30km)
Protected historical centre (fr: secteur sauvegardé)
(see also historical French towns)
- Metz (18km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
- Rombas (5km)
Zoo and/or wildlife park
- Parc zoologique d'Amnéville (6km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Fameck
from Metz (prefecture): 20 km
from Paris: 278 km
from Calais: 354 km
from Nice: 628 km
from Bordeaux: 708 km
from Strasbourg: 144 km
For driving distances to Fameck from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 20 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Amneville, Bertrange, Clouange, Florange, Gandrange, Hagondange, Hayange, Illange, Knutange, Mondelange, Moyeuvre-Grande, Nilvange, Ranguevaux, Richemont, Rombas, Rosselange, Seremange-Erzange, Terville, Uckange and Vitry-sur-Orne.
This page in French: Visiter Fameck