Nilvange tourism and travel guide
Visit Nilvange: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Nilvange is situated in the Moselle department and Lorraine region (now part of the Grand-Est region), in the north-east of France at 27 kilometres from Metz, the department capital (general information: Nilvange is 274 kilometres from Paris).
Nilvange, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Nilvange in Grand-Est.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
Map of places to visit near Nilvange
Markets in and near Nilvange
- Knutange: market Wednesday (1km)
- Hayange: market Thursday & Saturday (2km)
- Fameck: market Saturday (7km)
- Thionville: market Saturday (8km)
- Uckange: market Friday (10km)
- Clouange: market Tuesday & Friday (10km)
- Moyeuvre-Grande: market Wednesday (10km)
- Rombas: market Thursday (11km)
- Yutz: market Friday (11km)
- Ottange: market Thursday (11km)
More information about Nilvange, Lorraine
Tourist attractions near Nilvange, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Nilvange.
- Longwy ville neuve (Vauban fortifications) (28km)
- Parc du château de Pange (37km)
Protected historical centre (fr: secteur sauvegardé)
(see also historical French towns)
- Metz (24km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
- Rombas (11km)
Zoo and/or wildlife park
- Parc zoologique d'Amnéville (13km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Nilvange
from Metz (prefecture): 27 km
from Paris: 274 km
from Calais: 348 km
from Nice: 634 km
from Bordeaux: 708 km
from Strasbourg: 150 km
For driving distances to Nilvange from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 12 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Algrange, Angevillers, Fameck, Fontoy, Havange, Hayange, Knutange, Lommerange, Neufchef, Ranguevaux, Seremange-Erzange and Tressange.
This page in French: Visiter Nilvange