Algrange tourism and travel guide
Visit Algrange: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Algrange is situated in the Moselle department and Lorraine region (now part of the Grand-Est region), in the north-east of France at 28 kilometres from Metz, the department capital (general information: Algrange is 275 kilometres from Paris).
Algrange, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Algrange in Grand-Est.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
Map of places to visit near Algrange
Markets in and near Algrange
- Knutange: market Wednesday (2km)
- Hayange: market Thursday & Saturday (4km)
- Thionville: market Saturday (8km)
- Fameck: market Saturday (8km)
- Ottange: market Thursday (9km)
- Uckange: market Friday (10km)
- Yutz: market Friday (10km)
- Clouange: market Tuesday & Friday (11km)
- Moyeuvre-Grande: market Wednesday (12km)
- Rombas: market Thursday (12km)
More information about Algrange, Lorraine
Tourist attractions near Algrange, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Algrange.
- Longwy ville neuve (Vauban fortifications) (28km)
- Parc du château de Pange (38km)
Protected historical centre (fr: secteur sauvegardé)
(see also historical French towns)
- Metz (26km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
- Rombas (12km)
Zoo and/or wildlife park
- Parc zoologique d'Amnéville (14km)
Geography and distances
New region: Grand-Est
Distance to Algrange
from Metz (prefecture): 28 km
from Paris: 275 km
from Calais: 347 km
from Nice: 636 km
from Bordeaux: 709 km
from Strasbourg: 151 km
For driving distances to Algrange from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 12 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Angevillers, Entrange, Florange, Fontoy, Havange, Hayange, Knutange, Lommerange, Neufchef, Nilvange, Seremange-Erzange and Tressange.
This page in French: Visiter Algrange