Florange tourism and travel guide
Visit Florange: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Florange is situated in the Moselle department and Lorraine region (now part of the Grand-Est region), in the north-east of France at 23 kilometres from Metz, the department capital (general information: Florange is 280 kilometres from Paris).
Florange, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Florange in Grand-Est.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
Map of places to visit near Florange
Markets in and near Florange
- Fameck: market Saturday (3km)
- Uckange: market Friday (4km)
- Thionville: market Saturday (4km)
- Hayange: market Thursday & Saturday (6km)
- Yutz: market Friday (6km)
- Knutange: market Wednesday (7km)
- Clouange: market Tuesday & Friday (8km)
- Rombas: market Thursday (8km)
- Hagondange: market Friday (9km)
- Moyeuvre-Grande: market Wednesday (10km)
More information about Florange, Lorraine
Tourist attractions near Florange, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Florange.
- Longwy ville neuve (Vauban fortifications) (34km)
- Parc du château de Pange (32km)
Protected historical centre (fr: secteur sauvegardé)
(see also historical French towns)
- Metz (21km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
- Rombas (8km)
Zoo and/or wildlife park
- Parc zoologique d'Amnéville (9km)
Geography and distances
New region: Grand-Est
Distance to Florange
from Metz (prefecture): 23 km
from Paris: 280 km
from Calais: 354 km
from Nice: 631 km
from Bordeaux: 711 km
from Strasbourg: 144 km
For driving distances to Florange from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 16 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Algrange, Bertrange, Bousse, Fameck, Gandrange, Guenange, Hayange, Illange, Manom, Ranguevaux, Richemont, Seremange-Erzange, Terville, Thionville, Uckange and Yutz.
This page in French: Visiter Florange