Guenange tourism and travel guide
Visit Guenange: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Guenange is situated in the Moselle department and Lorraine region (now part of the Grand-Est region), in the north-east of France at 19 kilometres from Metz, the department capital (general information: Guenange is 284 kilometres from Paris).
Guenange, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Guenange in Grand-Est.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
Map of places to visit near Guenange
Markets in and near Guenange
- Uckange: market Friday (3km)
- Hagondange: market Friday (6km)
- Fameck: market Saturday (6km)
- Yutz: market Friday (7km)
- Thionville: market Saturday (8km)
- Rombas: market Thursday (8km)
- Clouange: market Tuesday & Friday (8km)
- Hayange: market Thursday & Saturday (11km)
- Moyeuvre-Grande: market Wednesday (12km)
- Knutange: market Wednesday (13km)
More information about Guenange, Lorraine
Tourist attractions near Guenange, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Guenange.
- Longwy ville neuve (Vauban fortifications) (40km)
Regional Natural Parcs
- Lorraine (46km)
- Parc du château de Pange (26km)
Protected historical centre (fr: secteur sauvegardé)
(see also historical French towns)
- Metz (17km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
- Rombas (8km)
Zoo and/or wildlife park
- Parc zoologique d'Amnéville (7km)
Geography and distances
New region: Grand-Est
Distance to Guenange
from Metz (prefecture): 19 km
from Paris: 284 km
from Calais: 360 km
from Nice: 627 km
from Bordeaux: 713 km
from Strasbourg: 138 km
For driving distances to Guenange from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 18 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Amneville, Ay-sur-Moselle, Bertrange, Bousse, Distroff, Florange, Gandrange, Hagondange, Illange, Kuntzig, Mondelange, Richemont, Rurange-les-Thionville, Stuckange, Terville, Tremery, Uckange and Volstroff.
This page in French: Visiter Guenange