Richemont tourism and travel guide
Visit Richemont: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Richemont is situated in the Moselle department and Lorraine region (now part of the Grand-Est region), in the north-east of France at 17 kilometres from Metz, the department capital (general information: Richemont is 281 kilometres from Paris).
Richemont, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Richemont in Grand-Est.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
Map of places to visit near Richemont
Markets in and near Richemont
- Uckange: market Friday (3km)
- Hagondange: market Friday (3km)
- Fameck: market Saturday (4km)
- Rombas: market Thursday (5km)
- Clouange: market Tuesday & Friday (5km)
- Moyeuvre-Grande: market Wednesday (9km)
- Thionville: market Saturday (9km)
- Hayange: market Thursday & Saturday (10km)
- Yutz: market Friday (10km)
- Knutange: market Wednesday (12km)
More information about Richemont, Lorraine
Tourist attractions near Richemont, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Richemont.
- Longwy ville neuve (Vauban fortifications) (40km)
Regional Natural Parcs
- Lorraine (44km)
- Parc du château de Pange (26km)
Protected historical centre (fr: secteur sauvegardé)
(see also historical French towns)
- Metz (15km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
- Rombas (5km)
Zoo and/or wildlife park
- Parc zoologique d'Amnéville (4km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Richemont
from Metz (prefecture): 17 km
from Paris: 281 km
from Calais: 359 km
from Nice: 625 km
from Bordeaux: 709 km
from Strasbourg: 139 km
For driving distances to Richemont from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 22 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Amneville, Ay-sur-Moselle, Bertrange, Bousse, Clouange, Ennery, Fameck, Florange, Gandrange, Guenange, Hagondange, Illange, Mondelange, Pierrevillers, Rombas, Rurange-les-Thionville, Seremange-Erzange, Stuckange, Talange, Tremery, Uckange and Vitry-sur-Orne.
This page in French: Visiter Richemont