Uckange tourism and travel guide
Visit Uckange: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Uckange is situated in the Moselle department and Lorraine region (now part of the Grand-Est region), in the north-east of France at 20 kilometres from Metz, the department capital (general information: Uckange is 282 kilometres from Paris).
Uckange, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Uckange in Grand-Est.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
Map of places to visit near Uckange
Markets in and near Uckange
Market days in Uckange: weekly market: Friday;
- Uckange: market Friday (0km)
- Fameck: market Saturday (4km)
- Thionville: market Saturday (6km)
- Hagondange: market Friday (6km)
- Yutz: market Friday (7km)
- Clouange: market Tuesday & Friday (7km)
- Rombas: market Thursday (7km)
- Hayange: market Thursday & Saturday (9km)
- Moyeuvre-Grande: market Wednesday (10km)
- Knutange: market Wednesday (10km)
More information about Uckange, Lorraine
Tourist attractions near Uckange, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Uckange.
- Longwy ville neuve (Vauban fortifications) (38km)
- Parc du château de Pange (28km)
Protected historical centre (fr: secteur sauvegardé)
(see also historical French towns)
- Metz (18km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
- Rombas (7km)
Zoo and/or wildlife park
- Parc zoologique d'Amnéville (7km)
Geography and distances
New region: Grand-Est
Distance to Uckange
from Metz (prefecture): 20 km
from Paris: 282 km
from Calais: 357 km
from Nice: 628 km
from Bordeaux: 711 km
from Strasbourg: 141 km
For driving distances to Uckange from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 18 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Amneville, Bertrange, Bousse, Clouange, Fameck, Florange, Gandrange, Guenange, Illange, Mondelange, Richemont, Rombas, Rurange-les-Thionville, Seremange-Erzange, Stuckange, Terville, Thionville and Vitry-sur-Orne.
This page in French: Visiter Uckange