Bousse tourism and travel guide
Visit Bousse: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Bousse is situated in the Moselle department and Lorraine region (now part of the Grand-Est region), in the north-east of France at 17 kilometres from Metz, the department capital (general information: Bousse is 284 kilometres from Paris).
Bousse, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Bousse in Grand-Est.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
Map of places to visit near Bousse
Markets in and near Bousse
- Hagondange: market Friday (4km)
- Uckange: market Friday (4km)
- Fameck: market Saturday (7km)
- Rombas: market Thursday (7km)
- Clouange: market Tuesday & Friday (8km)
- Thionville: market Saturday (9km)
- Yutz: market Friday (9km)
- Moyeuvre-Grande: market Wednesday (11km)
- Hayange: market Thursday & Saturday (12km)
- Knutange: market Wednesday (14km)
More information about Bousse, Lorraine
Tourist attractions near Bousse, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Bousse.
- Longwy ville neuve (Vauban fortifications) (42km)
Regional Natural Parcs
- Lorraine (44km)
- Parc du château de Pange (24km)
Protected historical centre (fr: secteur sauvegardé)
(see also historical French towns)
- Metz (16km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
- Rombas (7km)
Zoo and/or wildlife park
- Parc zoologique d'Amnéville (5km)
Geography and distances
New region: Grand-Est
Distance to Bousse
from Metz (prefecture): 17 km
from Paris: 284 km
from Calais: 361 km
from Nice: 625 km
from Bordeaux: 711 km
from Strasbourg: 137 km
For driving distances to Bousse from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 19 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Amneville, Ay-sur-Moselle, Bertrange, Distroff, Ennery, Flevy, Florange, Gandrange, Guenange, Hagondange, Illange, Mondelange, Richemont, Rurange-les-Thionville, Stuckange, Talange, Tremery, Uckange and Volstroff.
This page in French: Visiter Bousse