Volstroff tourism and travel guide
Visit Volstroff: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Volstroff is situated in the Moselle department and Lorraine region (now part of the Grand-Est region), in the north-east of France at 22 kilometres from Metz, the department capital (general information: Volstroff is 289 kilometres from Paris).
Volstroff, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Volstroff in Grand-Est.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
Map of places to visit near Volstroff
Markets in and near Volstroff
- Uckange: market Friday (7km)
- Yutz: market Friday (8km)
- Thionville: market Saturday (9km)
- Hagondange: market Friday (10km)
- Fameck: market Saturday (11km)
- Rombas: market Thursday (13km)
- Clouange: market Tuesday & Friday (13km)
- Hayange: market Thursday & Saturday (15km)
- Knutange: market Wednesday (17km)
- Moyeuvre-Grande: market Wednesday (17km)
More information about Volstroff, Lorraine
Tourist attractions near Volstroff, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Volstroff.
- Longwy ville neuve (Vauban fortifications) (43km)
- Parc du château de Pange (26km)
Protected historical centre (fr: secteur sauvegardé)
(see also historical French towns)
- Metz (20km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
- Rombas (13km)
Zoo and/or wildlife park
- Parc zoologique d'Amnéville (11km)
Geography and distances
New region: Grand-Est
Distance to Volstroff
from Metz (prefecture): 22 km
from Paris: 289 km
from Calais: 363 km
from Nice: 628 km
from Bordeaux: 717 km
from Strasbourg: 135 km
For driving distances to Volstroff from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 19 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Aboncourt, Bertrange, Bousse, Buding, Distroff, Elzange, Guenange, Hombourg-Budange, Illange, Inglange, Kedange-sur-Canner, Kuntzig, Luttange, Metzeresche, Metzervisse, Rurange-les-Thionville, Stuckange, Valmestroff and Yutz.
This page in French: Visiter Volstroff