Valmestroff tourism and travel guide
Visit Valmestroff: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Valmestroff is situated in the Moselle department and Lorraine region (now part of the Grand-Est region), in the north-east of France at 27 kilometres from Metz, the department capital (general information: Valmestroff is 290 kilometres from Paris).
Valmestroff, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Valmestroff in Grand-Est.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
Map of places to visit near Valmestroff
Markets in and near Valmestroff
- Yutz: market Friday (5km)
- Thionville: market Saturday (8km)
- Uckange: market Friday (10km)
- Fameck: market Saturday (13km)
- Hagondange: market Friday (14km)
- Hayange: market Thursday & Saturday (16km)
- Knutange: market Wednesday (17km)
- Clouange: market Tuesday & Friday (17km)
- Rombas: market Thursday (17km)
- Ottange: market Thursday (20km)
More information about Valmestroff, Lorraine
Tourist attractions near Valmestroff, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Valmestroff.
- Longwy ville neuve (Vauban fortifications) (40km)
- Parc du château de Pange (32km)
Protected historical centre (fr: secteur sauvegardé)
(see also historical French towns)
- Metz (26km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
- Rombas (17km)
Zoo and/or wildlife park
- Parc zoologique d'Amnéville (16km)
Geography and distances
New region: Grand-Est
Distance to Valmestroff
from Metz (prefecture): 27 km
from Paris: 290 km
from Calais: 360 km
from Nice: 634 km
from Bordeaux: 721 km
from Strasbourg: 139 km
For driving distances to Valmestroff from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 18 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Basse-Ham, Bertrange, Buding, Cattenom, Distroff, Elzange, Hunting, Illange, Inglange, Kedange-sur-Canner, Koenigsmacker, Kuntzig, Manom, Metzervisse, Oudrenne, Stuckange, Volstroff and Yutz.
This page in French: Visiter Valmestroff