Cattenom tourism and travel guide
Visit Cattenom: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Cattenom is situated in the Moselle department and Lorraine region (now part of the Grand-Est region), in the north-east of France at 32 kilometres from Metz, the department capital (general information: Cattenom is 289 kilometres from Paris).
Cattenom, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Cattenom in Grand-Est.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
Map of places to visit near Cattenom
Markets in and near Cattenom
- Yutz: market Friday (6km)
- Thionville: market Saturday (8km)
- Uckange: market Friday (13km)
- Fameck: market Saturday (15km)
- Ottange: market Thursday (16km)
- Knutange: market Wednesday (16km)
- Hayange: market Thursday & Saturday (16km)
- Hagondange: market Friday (18km)
- Clouange: market Tuesday & Friday (19km)
- Rombas: market Thursday (20km)
More information about Cattenom, Lorraine
Tourist attractions near Cattenom, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Cattenom.
- Longwy ville neuve (Vauban fortifications) (37km)
- Parc du château de Pange (37km)
Protected historical centre (fr: secteur sauvegardé)
(see also historical French towns)
- Metz (30km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
- Rombas (20km)
Zoo and/or wildlife park
- Parc zoologique d'Amnéville (19km)
Geography and distances
New region: Grand-Est
Distance to Cattenom
from Metz (prefecture): 32 km
from Paris: 289 km
from Calais: 356 km
from Nice: 639 km
from Bordeaux: 723 km
from Strasbourg: 143 km
For driving distances to Cattenom from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 15 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Basse-Ham, Berg-sur-Moselle, Boust, Breistroff-la-Grande, Elzange, Fixem, Gavisse, Haute-Kontz, Hettange-Grande, Koenigsmacker, Malling, Manom, Roussy-le-Village, Valmestroff and Yutz.
This page in French: Visiter Cattenom