Yutz tourism and travel guide
Visit Yutz: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Yutz is situated in the Moselle department and Lorraine region (now part of the Grand-Est region), in the north-east of France at 27 kilometres from Metz, the department capital (general information: Yutz is 285 kilometres from Paris).
Yutz, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Yutz in Grand-Est.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
Map of places to visit near Yutz
Markets in and near Yutz
Market days in Yutz: weekly market: Friday;
- Yutz: market Friday (0km)
- Thionville: market Saturday (3km)
- Uckange: market Friday (7km)
- Fameck: market Saturday (9km)
- Hayange: market Thursday & Saturday (11km)
- Knutange: market Wednesday (12km)
- Hagondange: market Friday (13km)
- Clouange: market Tuesday & Friday (13km)
- Rombas: market Thursday (14km)
- Ottange: market Thursday (15km)
More information about Yutz, Lorraine
Tourist attractions near Yutz, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Yutz.
- Longwy ville neuve (Vauban fortifications) (36km)
- Parc du château de Pange (33km)
Protected historical centre (fr: secteur sauvegardé)
(see also historical French towns)
- Metz (25km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
- Rombas (14km)
Zoo and/or wildlife park
- Parc zoologique d'Amnéville (13km)
Geography and distances
New region: Grand-Est
Distance to Yutz
from Metz (prefecture): 27 km
from Paris: 285 km
from Calais: 356 km
from Nice: 635 km
from Bordeaux: 717 km
from Strasbourg: 143 km
For driving distances to Yutz from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 15 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Basse-Ham, Bertrange, Cattenom, Distroff, Florange, Hettange-Grande, Illange, Koenigsmacker, Kuntzig, Manom, Stuckange, Terville, Thionville, Valmestroff and Volstroff.
This page in French: Visiter Yutz