Manom tourism and travel guide
Visit Manom: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Manom is situated in the Moselle department and Lorraine region (now part of the Grand-Est region), in the north-east of France at 28 kilometres from Metz, the department capital (general information: Manom is 285 kilometres from Paris).
Manom, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Manom in Grand-Est.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
Map of places to visit near Manom
Markets in and near Manom
- Yutz: market Friday (2km)
- Thionville: market Saturday (3km)
- Uckange: market Friday (8km)
- Fameck: market Saturday (10km)
- Hayange: market Thursday & Saturday (11km)
- Knutange: market Wednesday (11km)
- Ottange: market Thursday (14km)
- Hagondange: market Friday (14km)
- Clouange: market Tuesday & Friday (14km)
- Rombas: market Thursday (15km)
More information about Manom, Lorraine
Tourist attractions near Manom, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Manom.
- Longwy ville neuve (Vauban fortifications) (34km)
- Parc du château de Pange (35km)
Protected historical centre (fr: secteur sauvegardé)
(see also historical French towns)
- Metz (26km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
- Rombas (15km)
Zoo and/or wildlife park
- Parc zoologique d'Amnéville (15km)
Geography and distances
New region: Grand-Est
Distance to Manom
from Metz (prefecture): 28 km
from Paris: 285 km
from Calais: 354 km
from Nice: 636 km
from Bordeaux: 718 km
from Strasbourg: 144 km
For driving distances to Manom from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 12 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Basse-Ham, Cattenom, Entrange, Florange, Hettange-Grande, Illange, Kuntzig, Stuckange, Terville, Thionville, Valmestroff and Yutz.
This page in French: Visiter Manom