Hettange-Grande tourism and travel guide
Visit Hettange-Grande: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Hettange-Grande is situated in the Moselle department and Lorraine region (now part of the Grand-Est region), in the north-east of France at 31 kilometres from Metz, the department capital (general information: Hettange-Grande is 284 kilometres from Paris).
Hettange-Grande, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Hettange-Grande in Grand-Est.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
Map of places to visit near Hettange-Grande
Markets in and near Hettange-Grande
- Thionville: market Saturday (5km)
- Yutz: market Friday (5km)
- Ottange: market Thursday (11km)
- Uckange: market Friday (11km)
- Knutange: market Wednesday (11km)
- Hayange: market Thursday & Saturday (12km)
- Fameck: market Saturday (12km)
- Audun-le-Tiche: market Saturday (16km)
- Clouange: market Tuesday & Friday (17km)
- Rombas: market Thursday (17km)
More information about Hettange-Grande, Lorraine
Tourist attractions near Hettange-Grande, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Hettange-Grande.
- Longwy ville neuve (Vauban fortifications) (32km)
- Parc du château de Pange (38km)
Protected historical centre (fr: secteur sauvegardé)
(see also historical French towns)
- Metz (29km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
- Rombas (17km)
Zoo and/or wildlife park
- Parc zoologique d'Amnéville (17km)
Geography and distances
New region: Grand-Est
Distance to Hettange-Grande
from Metz (prefecture): 31 km
from Paris: 284 km
from Calais: 351 km
from Nice: 639 km
from Bordeaux: 719 km
from Strasbourg: 147 km
For driving distances to Hettange-Grande from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 11 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Basse-Ham, Boust, Breistroff-la-Grande, Cattenom, Entrange, Kanfen, Manom, Roussy-le-Village, Thionville, Yutz and Zoufftgen.
This page in French: Visiter Hettange-Grande