Zoufftgen tourism and travel guide
Visit Zoufftgen: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Zoufftgen is situated in the Moselle department and Lorraine region (now part of the Grand-Est region), in the north-east of France at 37 kilometres from Metz, the department capital (general information: Zoufftgen is 283 kilometres from Paris).
Zoufftgen, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Zoufftgen in Grand-Est.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
Map of places to visit near Zoufftgen
Markets in and near Zoufftgen
- Ottange: market Thursday (8km)
- Thionville: market Saturday (11km)
- Yutz: market Friday (11km)
- Audun-le-Tiche: market Saturday (13km)
- Villerupt: market Tuesday & Friday (14km)
- Knutange: market Wednesday (14km)
- Hayange: market Thursday & Saturday (16km)
- Uckange: market Friday (17km)
- Fameck: market Saturday (18km)
- Clouange: market Tuesday & Friday (22km)
More information about Zoufftgen, Lorraine
Tourist attractions near Zoufftgen, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Zoufftgen.
- Longwy ville neuve (Vauban fortifications) (28km)
- Parc du château de Pange (44km)
Protected historical centre (fr: secteur sauvegardé)
(see also historical French towns)
- Metz (35km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
- Rombas (23km)
Zoo and/or wildlife park
- Parc zoologique d'Amnéville (23km)
Geography and distances
New region: Grand-Est
Distance to Zoufftgen
from Metz (prefecture): 37 km
from Paris: 283 km
from Calais: 347 km
from Nice: 646 km
from Bordeaux: 721 km
from Strasbourg: 153 km
For driving distances to Zoufftgen from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 10 other places listed as being close (less than kilometres from ): Basse-Rentgen, Boust, Entrange, Escherange, Evrange, Hagen, Hettange-Grande, Kanfen, Roussy-le-Village and Volmerange-les-Mines.
This page in French: Visiter Zoufftgen